The Tampa Bay Partnership named its CEO Direct class members for 2011.
TAMPA — The Tampa Bay Partnership identified 22 executive leaders from around the region to become part of its CEO Direct program for 2011. CEO Direct aims to get local business leaders more involved with regional development issues.
Participants for the 2011 class of CEO Direct include:
• Rebecca Bays, Citrus County commissioner;
• John G. Breen, assistant vice president for AT&T;
• Allen Brinkman, chairman, president & CEO of SunTrust Bank - Tampa Bay;
• Mark Connolly, partner at Shumaker, Loop & Kendrick LLP;
• Robin DeLaVergne, senior vice president at Tampa General Hospital and executive director for the Tampa General Hospital Foundation;
• Douglas Dieck, southeast division president for Ryan Companies US Inc.;
• William F. Dorman, principal/owner of Lanier Upshaw Inc.;
• Tracy Hood, vice president with Parsons Brinckerhoff;
• Emery Ivery, senior vice president for United Way of Tampa Bay;
• Nicholas Kouris, senior business development manager at BlueCross and BlueShield of Florida;
• Debbie Layer, market president, Central & West Florida, for BankUnited;
• Ronald Piccinini, managing partner at New England Financial;
• David Punzak, Esq., managing shareholder at the St. Petersburg Office of Carlton Fields;
• Raj Ravi, managing director at Prudential Commercial Real Estate;
• Michael T. Raynor, senior vice president with PNC Bank;
• Gigi Skipper Rechel, general counsel at Tampa International Airport;
• Jerome Salatino, CEO of the Pasco Hernando Workforce Board - Career Central;
• Jim Sampey, chief operating officer at Valpak;
• Kelly Shafer, principal at North Highland Consulting;
• Elizabeth Vanneste, vice president of sales and marketing at Telovations; and
• Mark Wimberly, regional vice president with Progress Energy.